Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog-Writing Prompt #11

I live in a neighbourhood called Choa Chu Kang Cresent. Outside my house is a T shape road which links the road to othr buildings. Behind my building is a very very small playground and kids rarely go there and. In the middle of the neighbourhood is a very big clock , like the clock tower, on a platform higher than normal ground. There are some gym facilities beside the clock and some children would also climb up the tall clock. There is also a basket ball court right beside the clock. It was once a street soccer court but as no one ever goes there to play, they decided to change it to a basketball court ( still no one plays there ). At the corner of my neighbourhood, facing the MRT station is a food court. Whenever I pass by there on the way home, I would buy a bowl of noodle either from the malay store or the fish soap stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment